Monday, November 3, 2014

About the Writing Week 15



* What did you like best about the writing for this class? What would you like to see more of?
I really liked how creative I could be with my writing. I could write about anything I wanted from the Unit I read and I really liked that. 

* Did you choose the Storybook or the Portfolio? Are you happy with your choice? What information should I emphasize to next semester's students when they make that choice?
I chose the Storybook. Emphasize that this choice allows them to be as creative as they want about whatever stories they want to tell. This choice is very rewarding when you look back at the end and see all the work you put into the storybook has made a one of a kind piece.
  
* Do you have suggestions for the commenting process: suggestions about commenting on blog posts? suggestions about comments on Storybooks/Portfolios?
I liked the blog post commenting. The new blogger set up is great. I did have a problem when it came to commenting on Portfolios. Since I was doing the storybook, I did not know what the portfolio should really include. This made my commenting a little more challenging. I did read over the portfolio information a little bit but not enough to get a good grasp on what it entitled. 

* What kinds of comments did you find most useful as you working on your Storybook/Portfolio?
The comments that you give are great! The encouraging comments helped me feel confident in my writing and the critiques really helped get most of the bugs out of my story.

* Do you think this class helped you to improve your writing? 
This class and Epics of India greatly improved my writing.

* What kind of writing do you see yourself doing in your future career? Will writing be important in that career?
 I will be doing more Technical Writing and that will be very important.

* As you look back on your writing this semester, what advice do you have for students who will be getting started next semester?
Be as creative as you want. The best stories that I have read this year stemmed from a little part of a story and they made almost the whole story up themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment